The Notting Hill - navy blue reusable and sustainable fashion face mask has a hypoallergenic super soft jersey skin protect inner layer. The outer layer uses a combination of aerosilver ®️ yarns containing 50% pure silver fibre which is an antimicrobial fabric for maximum bacterial and viral protection as well as ultraviolet protection. Avantguard masks skin protect hypoallergenic, moisture control inner layer maximises comfort and breathability. Measures 15 cm x 25 cm.
- Antiviral, Antibacterial and Antimicrobial outer layer that provides UV protection
- Unique hypoallergenic skin protect layer
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Fast tracked shipping worldwide
- Luxurious fabric that offers maximum comfort and breathability
- Safe & reliable with 7 unique international antiviral, antibacterial and safety certificates by the US EPA, Japan SEK, S Korea SF, EU Oeko-Tex 100, bluesign, ISO1814:2019 and CE
Please note, these masks are not substitutes for medical-grade personal protective equipment.
Mask chain and props / accessories not included.
We appreciate your support and hope you love our masks as much as we do.
Avantguard donates a portion of proceeds to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity. In doing so, we support the great work of those who help at the front line.
Well fitting, adjustable and good looking mask.
My favorite mask. It’s soft, covers the face very well. Therefore, I use it whenever I have to be in crowded places
Already sent review.
The whole family love these masks.
We are very satisfied with the masks. The mask is very comfortable to wear and can also be folded and tucked away very easily. I can breathe very well and have a very good feeling wearing it. The bag, which I was initially somewhat critical of, I now use a lot and with pleasure. It is not only practical for the mask, but also for stowing my glasses; I hope that is "allowed". I also have the impression that the masks are perceived positively, that's also important. Overall, the verdict is very good. Thanks a lot for this!