A prosperous, historical paradox and the undisputed moral capitol of Italy. Like its namesake, our oversized Milan sunglass hold both historical and contemporary design context. Playing on negative space and inversion with the lenses placed on the outside of the frame.
Featuring midnight black and crystal acetate with grey gradient lens.
- Eye 56mm, Bridge 20mm, Temple 145mm
- Premium M49 biodegradable acetate by Mazzuchelli Italia
- Ultra lightweight, flexible and shatter proof nylon lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision Germany which offer UV400 and blue light protection
- Vegan leather case with natural dyes
- Unity antistatic chemical free microfibre cleaning cloth made from recycled plastic bottles
- Triple barrel hinge with wax tapped screws
- Handcrafted in Japan