A building like no other is the Cheasa Futura in St Moritz, a one of a kind futuristic architectural design built using traditional and sustainable materials. Combining these old and new elements has created a mini manifesto and inspiration to our St Moritz sunglasses. The classic aviator shape is accented by a sturdy bended metal frame, blending art and design to frame the lens perfectly.
Featuring silver titanium with a dark solid lens.
- Eye 140.5mm, Temple 145mm
- Premium M49 biodegradable acetate by Mazzuchelli Italia
- Ultra lightweight, flexible and shatter proof nylon lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision Germany which offer UV400 and blue light protection
- Vegan leather case with natural dyes
- Unity antistatic chemical free microfibre cleaning cloth made from recycled plastic bottles
- Handcrafted in Japan